Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Candy, Candy, Candy

It is no secret that my family loves sweets.  Take a look at these faces!



But Halloween came and went, and I am still getting caught with my hand in the candy jar.  I don't know how many times Brody has caught me eating his candy.  He is very clever though and would quickly say, "That's alright Mom, I like to share...  Can I have one?"  And I would respond with, "Of course!"

If you are like me, not only are you stuck with a ton of leftover candy from trick or treating, but I actually buy more candy when they go on sale after the holiday.  I also love to bake, and there are a ton of fun recipes for the upcoming holidays where you can use your Halloween candy to make more sweet treats.  At least when I bake, I make sure to get the treats out of my house immediately!  Take a look at these recipes that all use candy as an ingredient.

Turkey Cookies from Pillsbury

These turkey cookies make a fun dessert after a big Thanksgiving Feast!  Get the recipe HERE.


Jolly Snowman Faces from Betty Crocker


These adorable little snowmen can make anyone smile!  You can be creative and use whatever candy you have to make your own special jolly face!  Get the recipe HERE.


Chocolate Teddy Bear Pops from Betty Crocker

These Teddy Bear Pops are great for a playdate or even as a party favor!  Get the recipe HERE.

Hershey's Hugs & Kisses Crescents from Hershey's Kitchen

These yummy crescents are easy to make but are sure to make a lasting impression!  Get the recipe HERE.


Double Kisses Truffles from Hershey's Kitchen

Put these babies in a cute tin and give as a gift and you are sure to make someone's day!  Get the recipe HERE.


Reese's Peanut Butter Temptation from Hershey's Kitchen

Peanut butter and chocolate, need I say more?!??  Get the recipe HERE.

Hopefully you won't get caught with your hand in the candy jar like me!  Have fun baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment