Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Skylar Rose!


Happy birthday to our precious angel, Skylar Rose.  We are so thankful that the Lord brought you into our lives on this day two years ago.  He created a perfect little girl for this family.  You give us so much joy and we love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. happy bday to your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful, Iris! I'm glad her party was a success - all of the party favors and treats are FANTASTIC!!! Your family looks so happy! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete