Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Lollipop Spot Giveaway Winner

And the winner of the $30 round cake order from the Lollipop Spot is...


Comment #22: Kim D.

Kim said, "I "like" The Lollipop Spot on Facebook."

Congratulations Kim!  Please contact me at sweetmetelmoments[at]gmail[dot]com so you can claim your prize.  Thank you so much to everyone who entered, and a BIG thank you to Martha for providing such a wonderful and yummy prize!!

*******

It is officially birthday season in the Metel household.  With both Brody and Skylar having birthdays 2 weeks apart in January and February, I will be doing lots of projects for their birthday parties this month!  Stay tuned for some easy DIY projects that you can do for upcoming celebrations.  Plus I am working on a free printable for Valentine's Day that I will be posting soon.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I lost again!!!=( maybe next time!! Cant wait for the parties!! Miss my babies!! love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the giveaway and can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete