Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Metel Family on Family Feud

Metel Family with Family Feud host - Steve Harvey (he made us laugh all day!!)

Growing up, I remember watching the game show Family Feud and thinking that one day, my family and I would be on that show.  Well, back in July, that thought became a reality!!  The process began back in May when Chris spotted an article in the newspaper that Family Feud would be moving to Universal Studios Orlando and that they needed families to audition for the show.  I jumped on that opportunity immediately and before we knew it, we were at the studios for auditions.  We went through some other steps to move through the process, and then we finally heard that we were selected as a family!  Filming day was one of the most memorable days in my life (and probably the longest day of my life!)  

And after waiting several months, our shows are finally being aired!!  They will air on Thursday and Friday, February 10th and 11th, 5:30 PM (EST).  Times will vary depending on where you live, so make sure to check your local listings!  You can check out the Family Feud website HERE to see what channel it plays in your local area.

 
I will always cherish this memory.  Thank you to my husband Chris, sister Riccinni, sister-in-law Michelle, and brother-in-law Joe for being part of such an awesome experience!


Make sure to watch the shows to see how we did and leave me a comment here to let me know what you think!!  In the meantime, come check out some embarrassing and hilarious outtakes of our family on You Tube (the links are below):

6 comments:

  1. Your husband is quite a looker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll finally air!!! That experience is definitely one of the best for me, too! Thanks for including me ;-)

    Love,

    Ate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris, it has been such a long time since I've seen you, but you are still as beautiful as always! These outtakes are great! I love your blog! :) Take care and don't be stranger!
    Your long lost friend,
    Michelle Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Iris!
    iCan't wait to see your episode!
    I love the outtakes! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those outtakes where HILLARIOUS! I was laughing out loud! I can't wait to see the show, I'm gonna DVR it just in case I miss it tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous and lucky! I grew up on Family Feud too and always wanted my family to go on there, because you always think you can win!

    ReplyDelete