Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Olivia the Pig Party Featured on Pizzazzerie!


I am on cloud nine right now!  I can't believe it, but one of my favorite party sites featured Skylar's Olivia the Pig birthday partyPizzazzerie has been one of my go-to sites for party inspiration, and it is surreal to me that one of my parties is on their site!

Thank you so much to Courtney, Kelly, and the Pizzazzerie team for featuring my party and for all the hard work you do inspiring so many people to entertain in style!

Check out the feature HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i shared it in my FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME, Iris! I am so happy for you! You worked so hard for this party and I'm glad you are getting recognized! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, Iris! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very talented. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete