Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Free Printables - Cheers to Mom!

 
Mother's Day is just around the corner and of course I thought this would be a great opportunity to share some free printables with my lovely readers and a "charm"ing gift idea.  

For the free printables, I created a printable 5x7 greeting card that you can print on heavy cardstock for you to give to your mom, sister, friend, and any other mom that you would like to make feel special (once you download it, you can print as many as you like).  You can even put in a pretty frame for display.  I also created coordinating "I Heart Mom" printable coasters.  They would look great on a tray for breakfast in bed (ladies, forward this link to your hubby to remind him how nice it would be to sleep in on Mother's Day and to have breakfast served to you in bed with your favorite beverage.)  

Simply go HERE and HERE to download the free files.



Now for that "charm"ing gift idea... my good friend Ana, of Pinky Pendants by Ana, showed me some of her latest creations and they were so pretty I had to show them here!  She is now making beautiful wine charms, and as a wine lover, I thought they would make adorable gifts, just in time for Mother's Day!  




Aren't they beautiful?!!!  You can visit her Etsy Shop to check out her wine charms or visit HERE for her jewelry collections.

Staying on the wine theme, I had to share one more gift idea that is sure to please a mom -- wine glasses with fingerprint art.  My son Brody and his preschool class made these beautiful glasses for their school's art festival.  My heart totally melted when I saw it.  They make for such a beautiful display, don't you think?


Brody with class pet Flipper at their art festival

3 comments:

  1. The printables are SO CUTE!!! For some reason I cant get them to print but I'm going to keep trying because they are adorable! Perfect to decorate our little patio for Sunday! Thank you!!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I featured this printable on Fun Friday Finds today. I hope you will stop by and take a peak.
    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT KIND OF PAINT IS USED ON THE WINE GLASSES chricket3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete