Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Free Printable - Merry Christmas Tags


I recently asked Brody what he wanted to give to his classmates as a small Christmas gift.  I wasn't really sure what he would say and for a second I wish I didn't ask such an open-ended question.  He thought about it for a while as we were shopping at Target.  Finally he says, "How about candy canes?".  

I thought candy canes would be perfect! 

To dress the candy canes up a little bit, I made some 2-inch "Merry Christmas" tags (these tags even match the "Happy Birthday Jesus" banner I posted HERE).  I cut a slit on the top and bottom to stick the candy canes through, put them in a cute Christmas bucket, and Brody is set to share his treats with his friends!  Here they are up close...



How would you like your very own "Merry Christmas" tags?  Of course I wanted to share them with my blog readers.  Not only do they look great on candy canes, but they would also make great cupcake toppers, gift tags, favor tags, candy jar tags, etc.  Download them HERE.  

 

Also, I am now using a new site to share my files (www.box.com).  While Scribd was a free site, you still needed to create an account to download the files, and now you shouldn't need one.  Most of my old printables have been switched over too. 

Enjoy!
Linking Up:





2 comments:

  1. tks for sharing I love the candy cane idea.
    rgds,
    dalys from
    www.burundanguitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iris,
    Its me Dalys, I am featuring your christmas printable. I used them to decorate a Xmas Party for my girl, tks for sharing them.

    http://burundanguitas.blogspot.com/2011/12/advent-day-17.html

    ReplyDelete