Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Free Printable - Teacher Appreciation - "Berry Nice Teacher"


For Day #3 of Teacher Appreciation Week, Brody is giving his teachers some berry hand soap and bubble bath.  I embellished a plain white gift bag with a 5x7 flat card that I created that says, "Thanks for being a berry nice teacher!"


What's great is that I purchased all of the items (the hand soap, bubble bath, and gift bags) from Dollar Tree!  And with a free printable that you can download from clicking on the image below or HERE, you can create these gifts on a small budget too!


Have a berry nice day!


Linking Up:




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this printable! It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I shared what I did on my blog and linked back to this blog post so others can see your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something reminded me that Ish had posted this last year, so I just looked you up. I love this! You have the best and cutest ideas! Thanks for making them printable--it makes next week a lot easier to plan for her day care teachers. Thanks! I hope we see you guys again soon. :)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found me, Amy, and thanks so much for your kinds words!! And I'm so glad these printables will be helpful to you! I hope to see you soon! :-)
      -Iris

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...