Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there!

I want to show my love and appreciation to my dad, Ismael, aka Mike, for being such a hard-working dad and bringing us to America to make our dreams come true!  I know it was a tough road, but now look at how much the Lord has blessed us and how our family has grown!

Thank you to my father-in-law Waldemar, aka Val, for being such a positive role model to my hubby.  Chris is an amazing dad and I know it's because of the example you set as he was growing up and the example you continue to set as you play with your grandchildren.

And I especially want to wish my husband a Happy Father's Day!  Chris, I can't thank you enough for being the most wonderful father to Brody and Skylar.  Whether you are doing simple tasks like playing catch in the yard, or cutting up and preparing the kids' food the way they like, or coaching soccer, or taking time off work for family vacations, and the list goes on and on.  You always go above and beyond and I am forever grateful!



No comments:

Post a Comment