Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mini Pumpkin Muffins


Have you been enjoying all of the pumpkin-flavored goodies this season?  I know I have!  Before Thanksgiving comes, I wanted to make some sort of pumpkin-flavored treat for our house.

Since my family loves muffins and have never tried making pumpkin muffins before, I decided to make some mini pumpkin muffins.  I found this super-easy recipe on Allrecipes.com and altered it slightly.  This recipe doesn't require any eggs or oil!  It sounds crazy, but trust the recipe.  The muffins come out soft and moist!

Here they are straight from the oven...


Want to make your own?  Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

1 (16.5 ounce) Package Yellow Cake Mix
 1 (15 ounce) Can Pumpkin Puree
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease mini muffin pans or line with paper liners.

In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves until smooth. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups.

Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean. 

Makes approximately 3 dozen mini muffins. 

When I asked Brody if he liked the pumpkin muffins, he said, "No, I don't like them, I LOVE them!"

Hope you enjoy your muffins too!


1 comment: