Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Free Printable - Teacher Appreciation Gift - "Extraordinary Teacher"


Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up!  For those of you who have multiple children or have a lot of teachers to thank, I wanted to come up with a gift option that was affordable and practical.  Who doesn't like gum?  I know I always like to have some in my purse.  

So I created a mini treat bag label that says "You Are One EXTRAordinary Teacher!" to attach to a little treat bag full of Extra gum.

For this gift idea, you will need:
-Extra Gum (I bought multiple packs from the Dollar Tree)
-3x4 inch Treat Bags
-"Extraordinary Teacher" Mini Treat Bag Label printed on white heavy cardstock
-Stapler


You can get your free printable by clicking on the image below or HERE:
 

Once the labels are printed, cut them out and if you want, there is a small space for your child to write his/her name on them.  Fill the treat bags with Extra gum, fold the labels in half and staple them onto the bags.
 

I hope your teachers enjoy their sweet treat!



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these! I was just looking for some cute ones for our teacher appreciation next week. You're a lifesaver! C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Candi! So glad you can use these treat bag labels! And thanks so much for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. Your packaging makes even the simplest gift special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I used quite a few of your ideas for my kids' daycare/preschool teachers. I'm sure they will love them. I'm a music teacher and very rarely get gifts, so I wanted something small and cheap enough to include everyone. These are perfect!

    Also, I hope to blog about your ideas on my blog. I'll give you full credit of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea, and your printable is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a teacher and I would LOVE to give this to my parent volunteers! Could you PLEASE change the wording for me? Teacher to Volunteer? Thanks!
    Leanne
    22.lrosloniec@nhamail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just downloaded your teacher appreciation idea. Love it! What a great idea =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are able to use the printable Jaime! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  7. Where did you get those treat bags? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I got the bags from Michaels, you can also get them at Joann or any craft store. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used these for our "specials" teachers; health, PE, music, art and library. They are so cute and not terribly expensive so it's great when you have 10 teachers that aren't the homeroom teacher. I used clear cello bags and folded and taped them on the back to make them the right size. I got the clear cellos and gum at Dollar Tree! Saved me a long trip to Micheal's. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krissy, thanks for the tip on the cello bags! I am so glad you were able to use these for your teachers! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...