Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Free Printable - Easter Water Bottle Labels

I can't believe how quickly this month is flying by.  I hope you are all enjoying spring so far.  Brody had his first soccer game this past weekend and it was a lot of fun to see him doing something that he loves so much.  Little sister Skylar was such a great cheerleader and was always looking for him out on the field, except for when she was busy eating her snacks.

Since Easter is quickly approaching us, I wanted to share with you a free printable.  It is a label that you can use to dress up a regular water bottle.  This would be great for class parties, a play date, church function, Easter brunch, or whatever your heart desires.


Or if you are a Frappuccino drinker, instead of tossing your empty bottles, you can turn these...


Into festive vases...


Won't these look cute at an Easter brunch as simple centerpieces?



Or festive glasses...


You can download the file for free HERE :

If you like what you see FOLLOW ME via Google Friend Connect.

Enjoy!  My little Brody is enjoying the pink lemonade from our project.


5 comments:

  1. What great ideas!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found this on pinterest! any possibility of getting just the circle tag portion of the bottle wrap available as a download itself? obviously, I can cut the circles out but it'd be nice to have more than three to a page when printing if that's all I need. if it is possible and you'd consider emailing to me that'd be absolutely wonderful! bhs313@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete