Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Free Printable - Teacher Appreciation - "Berry Nice Teacher"


For Day #3 of Teacher Appreciation Week, Brody is giving his teachers some berry hand soap and bubble bath.  I embellished a plain white gift bag with a 5x7 flat card that I created that says, "Thanks for being a berry nice teacher!"


What's great is that I purchased all of the items (the hand soap, bubble bath, and gift bags) from Dollar Tree!  And with a free printable that you can download from clicking on the image below or HERE, you can create these gifts on a small budget too!


Have a berry nice day!


Linking Up:




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this printable! It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I shared what I did on my blog and linked back to this blog post so others can see your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something reminded me that Ish had posted this last year, so I just looked you up. I love this! You have the best and cutest ideas! Thanks for making them printable--it makes next week a lot easier to plan for her day care teachers. Thanks! I hope we see you guys again soon. :)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found me, Amy, and thanks so much for your kinds words!! And I'm so glad these printables will be helpful to you! I hope to see you soon! :-)
      -Iris

      Delete
  3. Hi, Iris!
    With teacher appreciation week starting tomorrow, I remembered you and checked out your blog. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us, mere mortals! Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog post on the "Free Printable Teacher Appreciation" is a fantastic resource for expressing gratitude to those who play a crucial role in shaping young minds. It's heartening to see initiatives that celebrate educators.
    does 711 take cash app

    ReplyDelete
  5. While thinking about ways to appreciate teachers, I stumbled upon a valuable resource that might interest your readers <a href="https://www.frugalishness.com/promotions/csl-plasma-coupon>csl plasma coupon</a>. Thank you for sharing your creative ideas for teacher appreciation, and for those looking to make their gestures even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "The attention to detail in this blog is commendable. The author's commitment to thorough research is evident, making it a reliable source of information. Well-deserved applause!"
    https://www.aintpayingfull.com/promotions/all-stores

    ReplyDelete
  7. "The blog's commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest trends and information is evident. It's a reliable source for anyone looking to stay informed in a rapidly changing world. Well done!"
    https://justamazingdiscounts.com/flash-photography-discount-code/

    ReplyDelete