Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Teacher Appreciation - "TOTEally Awesome Teacher" - Free Printable


If you are still looking for a Teacher Appreciation gift, I have another free printable for you today!  Last year I found these adorable plastic mini tote bags in the Michaels dollar bins.  I was drawn to their beautiful, bright, and happy colors!  I also liked that they were about the size of a lunch bag, so if the teachers wanted to re-purpose the gift bags, they could reuse them as a lunch bag or something small they could bring into the classroom for carrying things.  

I have not had a chance to see if Michaels has these bags again, but they always seem to have cute bags like these in craft stores like Michaels, Jo-Ann, Hobby Lobby, or even the Dollar Spot at Target, so make sure to browse their dollar sections if you are in those stores!


Inside I put some coordinating notecards and notepads (that I also found in the Michaels dollar bins on clearance!)  But you can put whatever you like in these cute bags.  You can also write a sweet note to your child's teacher on the back of these cards or have your child write the note.

Download your free printable HERE or click on the photo below.  Of course your card won't have my children's names on them!  Print on white heavy cardstock paper and cut out, and attach to a cute mini tote bag with a ribbon.  If you want the smooth curved edges, I used my handy dandy Martha Stewart Corner Punch that you can get HERE.  Fill the bag with your special gift and give to your totally awesome teacher!!

https://app.box.com/s/nfg52x57cos4it8mcyi3tj8pojqncyrh

Hope you make a teacher smile today!  You are making me smile by reading this!!

For more Teacher Appreciation ideas, check out my Free Printables page HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment