Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Donuts with Dad


Hard to believe another year went by, and yesterday, I turned another year older!  I had an amazing birthday thanks to my wonderful family (who all celebrated with me this past weekend), and my wonderful husband and kids who made me feel like the luckiest woman alive yesterday.  And thank you to all of my friends who called and sent sweet emails.  I don't know what I did to be this blessed, but I thank God everyday for all He has done!

Not only was yesterday my birthday, but it was a big day for Brody and Chris - it was Donuts with Dad at school!!  Brody was extremely excited for this special event and has been talking about it every day since school started.  I made a special banner for his class.  Check out the pics!


My special banner in Brody's classroom - woohoo!

Brody and Chris - what a cute pair!


 

1 comment:

  1. Iris you are such a wonderful mom!! Your blogs make me want to shed a tear each one I read!! I love the yummy treats you made for Halloween and the sign u made for Brody's school!!I look foward to every Christmas when you make your special treats for us!! See you soon and give my love to the babies!! You Rock!! love Martha

    ReplyDelete