Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introducing My New Party Collections

After many months of designing customized decorations for my personal use, I decided to start selling my creations and I actually sold a banner to my first customer on Saturday!!  (Thanks Joy!)  I had such a fun time participating in my local MOMS Club holiday shopping event where many wonderful moms got to showcase their home businesses.  Thank you to our wonderful friend and hostess, Carrie, for opening up her home and hospitality to all of us!  

It was there where I showcased my 3 new party collections.  All come with a matching banner, fun labels, and party punches (that can be used for cupcake toppers, napkin ring holders, thank you favors, etc.)  Check them out:

TULIP PARTY Fun Labels



Party Punch as Cupcake Toppers
Thank You Party Punches
MONKEY PARTY Fun Labels
Party Punch as Cupcake Toppers
Thank You Party Punches
HALLOWEEN PARTY Punches as Cupcake Toppers
HALLOWEEN PARTY Banner - my first sale!
I hope you like the new party collections!  Contact me with any questions!  Stay tuned for an upcoming post on how I decorate my house with my Halloween Party collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment