Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Butterfly Party


 It is officially autumn, but I had to show a picture of Brody and Skylar in their white clothes to remind me of those lazy summer days when I didn't have to worry about getting to school on time.  But honestly, autumn is my favorite season.  My favorite holidays are coming up and I cannot wait to see how the kids will look in their Halloween costumes.  And I can't wait to start playing my Christmas music!  We should always be singing about Jesus!

For more pretty things to look at, I found this beautiful party while browsing through Hostess With the Mostess.  It is a butterfly party from A Blissful Nest, and I love the pink and yellow color combination.  Makes me want to have a butterfly party just for the heck of it!  Check out all of the pictures HERE.

Photo courtesy of A Blissful Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment