Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Football Fun

Photo courtesy of www.pizzazzerie.com
 As most of you know, Chris and I love college football.  So much that both our pregnancies were actually planned around football season.  Well, the season just started and we've already enjoyed two home games.  In honor of football season, I wanted to share with you this awesome football party found on Pizzazzerie, a new website that I am in love with!  Check out some fun football party tips HERE.  I discovered this website when Courtney from Pizzazzerie was featured on the Martha Stewart website (check out her story HERE).

And for more football fun, I have to show a picture of Brody wearing his very own UCF helmet at show and tell, and a shot of Skylar at her first football game last year.

Photo courtesy of Miss Paula
Go Knights!

1 comment:

  1. I am throwing a super bowl party - I love this picture! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete