Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend


We had a nice long weekend.  After enjoying the UCF football game on Saturday with Chris, Brody, and my awesome nephew, Lesz, we went for a quick getaway to Daytona Beach with our good friends Sang and Gonzalo and their boys.  I was very lazy so I didn't take any pictures, but I found this photo on the web and it is pretty much the same view we had from our hotel room.  It feels great waking up and opening the curtains and seeing the ocean!

On another note, today is my Lola Naty's birthday.  She is in California right now and I wish I could give her a big hug.  I found this old photo of her with my little Brody.  Happy birthday Lola!!  We love you and miss you and wish we could celebrate this day with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment