Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Riccinni's Surprise Disco Birthday Party


My family was successfully able to surprise my sister, Riccinni, last Saturday by throwing her a surprise 40th birthday party at her own house, disco style!  My favorite moment was when she walked in carrying some groceries, including a 12-pack of Charmin toilet paper.

As far as the decor for the party, I have to admit that a disco theme was a little difficult to work with.  So I just went with bright and flashy colors, but of course the main emphasis was my sister, so we had lots of her pictures throughout the house and it was nice going through memory lane.

The party was a success and it is obvious how much Riccinni is loved.  She has a wonderful group of friends who love her and I am so grateful to her husband Lesz for helping me plan this, along with my mom and the rest of the family.  Here are some pictures:


The surprised birthday girl

Me and my hubby looking groovy


No comments:

Post a Comment