Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace and goodwill towards men.
 Luke 2:11-14

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!  I hope you enjoy celebrating the holiday season with all of your loved ones.  I can't thank you enough for all of your support and for letting me share some of my very special moments with you!  I look forward to the upcoming year and what may lie ahead for all of us!  God bless you all!


Snowflakes Ribbon Christmas Card
View the entire collection of cards.







2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family, Iris...God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Iris! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete