Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Our Gingerbread House and Christmas Baking


Christmas in just around the corner.  We decided to make a gingerbread house this year and I realized that making a gingerbread house is a lot harder than it looks.  I also didn't know that it took so long for the icing to dry before the kids could put candies on it, so this ended up being a 2-day project.  But it's definitely worth it and a lot of fun.

Here's Brody and Skylar sorting through the candies BEFORE eating any, they were very excited!



And here are the kids AFTER eating a bunch of the candy...



In the end, the whole family was happy with our cute little gingerbread house.


The kids and I also did some baking for goodies to give to our neighbors and Chris' office party, so I figured I would share those photos too.  Here are my little bakers...



 

I hope you are having a "sweet" time preparing for Christmas!
-Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment