Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Edu


I am so excited to introduce to you my sweet little nephew Ismael Eduardo.  He was born earlier today and I am trying to get this post in before midnight so I can have it up on his actual birthday!

It's amazing what God can create.  I see miracles all of the time, but nothing amazes me more than the birth of a brand new baby.  Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for little Edu and we know that he will be doing great things.

Congratulations to my big brother Ish and sister-in-law Beatriz for the birth of their beautiful son!

1 comment: