Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Monday, April 18, 2016

Relay For Life "Cool Beans!" Treat Bag - Free Printable


As a breast cancer survivor, our local Relay For Life fundraiser, which raises funds for American Cancer Society, is a big part of my life.  My husband started a fundraising team in my honor in 2014 after I was diagnosed.  And then in the past 2 years it has been an honor to serve on the local leadership team who plans our local Relay For Life event.

Our Relay For Life of Lake Nona event just occurred a couple weekends ago and I wanted to share a printable that I created as part of the prizes that were handed out to those participating in the many fun activities that we had planned throughout the day and night.  It says, "Cool Beans! You did a great job at Relay For Life of Lake Nona!"

If you are on one of the local Relay For Life planning committees, I created one for you to use that does not indicate the location, just Relay For Life in general.  I hope this helps you create a fun and affordable prize for your Relay!


Just click HERE or the photo below to download the free printable, print on white heavy cardstock paper, (you can purchase cardstock paper HERE), and then staple over a small 3x4 treat bag filled with jelly beans.  You can get the 3x4 cellophane bags at your local craft store (like Michaels or JoAnn) or you can purchase HERE.

https://app.box.com/s/tshh56h35r186ua396f9i60sdjxq28tg

If you want to learn more about Relay For Life, and how you can be involved with your local Relay For Life event, click HERE.  

And here is a link to my personal page if you want to read about my personal story and why I relay.  Just click HERE.


Together we can all help fight cancer and make a difference!!


2 comments:

  1. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete
  2. โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง PG-สล็อต เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส

    ReplyDelete