Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Jungle Book - Free Kindle Book on Amazon

Hello friends! I apologize for not being online for over 2 months!  It's been busy here in the Metel household.  We celebrated some birthdays and I was part of our local Relay For Life event to suppport the American Cancer Society.  I plan to post more details on all of these events, but in the meantime, I wanted to post a good deal I found online.  

As a stay-at-home mom, I try to find different ways to be frugal, but still have the opportunities to give affordable gifts, go on fun vacations, wear the latest fashion, buy toys, and to provide so many other things for my family.  So I would like to share any deals that I might find online.  Some of my favorite websites that give me information on deals include Hip2Save, Totally Target, and Coupon Mom. I highly recommend checking out those sites for daily updates.

Today I wanted to share a deal I found from Hip2Save.  It is a free Kindle download of The Jungle Book! The new Disney movie comes out this Friday!  If you are like me, I enjoy reading the book before I watch the movie!  It is AR level 5.8, so this would be a great book for your child to read with you!  Just click on the link below!




3 comments:

  1. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อตxo  เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ยอดฮิตชั้น 1 ของทวีปเอเชีย พร้อมระบบฝากถอนอัตโนมัติตลอด1วันพร้อมทั้งประสบการณ์การเล่นเกมสล็อตรูปแบบใหม่ที่ pg slot อยากมอบให้ทุกท่านเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  2. allingame2 เป็นเกมส์ที่มีความน่าสนใจและเป็นที่นิยมของผู้เล่นในปัจจุบัน สมัครได้โดยเกมส์นี้ถูกพัฒนาโดยทีมผู้เชี่ยวชาญด้านการออกแบบเกมส์ PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. "เว็บสล็อตเกมออนไลน์ เล่นได้ไม่มีอั้น สล็อตแตกง่าย รวมทุกค่าย จ่ายเต็มไม่มีหัด เว็บมาใหม่ดีที่สุด2023 สล็อต amb superslot เครดิตฟรี 50 ล่าสุด
    "

    ReplyDelete