Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Friday, May 27, 2016

Teacher Appreciation - "Write Teacher" - Free Printable


Teacher Appreciation Week has come and gone, but I think we should show our teachers appreciation any time of the year since they do so much for our children!  If you are still looking for a gift to give to your child's teacher, here is another idea.  These would be nice to give to your teacher at the end of the school year, at the beginning of the school year, or even during a birthday or special holiday.

I found these cute zipper pouches at my local Michaels craft store (you can find some cute ones online HERE and HERE).


I filled the zipper pouches with some coordinating notepads and notecards along with a pencil.


Download my free printable 5x7 card from HERE or click on the photo below.  

https://app.box.com/s/on76wc6auxpupmrdko23yhbttlkhiayn

Print the PDF on white heavy cardstock paper.  Cut the cards out and punch holes on each side and attach to the zipper pouches using twine or ribbon.


I'm sure your teachers will appreciate this thoughtful gift!




1 comment:

  1. Pg slot gaming เกมสล็อตสมาชิกใหม่ยอดนิยมอีกทั้งในรวมทั้งเมืองนอกเป็นเกมเสี่ยงดวงอีกแบบหนึ่ง ที่ได้กำลังเป็นที่นิยมไปทั้งโลก ขอแนะนำค่าย pg slot เป็นค่ายที่มีภาพสวยเกมสนุก

    ReplyDelete