Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Monday, August 22, 2016

Summertime Christmas Party Inspiration

We survived the first week of school, woohoo!  Brody and Skylar both love their teachers and I am happy to report that my kids are currently enjoying school.  Skylar always loves going to school, but Brody prefers sleeping in, going on vacations, and the lazy days of summer.  So I was really surprised and happy to hear him say one morning before school last week, "I'm excited to go to school today".

Now that the kids are back in school, I finally have some time to blog again.  And since Christmas in July is a popular thing in the blogging world, I thought I would create an inspiration board for a summertime Christmas party.  I know it's August already, so I missed the whole "Christmas in July" fun, but in reality, living in Florida, it can feel like a summer day when December 25th comes around so you can use the inspiration for a winter Christmas party in Florida as well.



When it comes to planning any party, I instantly think of what the kids would want.  So when planning this inspiration board, I pictured a fun after-school play date in our back patio with Brody and Skylar and their friends.  So there would be lots of finger foods (both sweet and healthy), and frozen hot chocolate as their drinks (and dessert!). As for decor, I would use some fun polka dot and striped printables that I created for a family Christmas party a few years ago.  I am obsessed with polka dots and stripes when it comes to party decor! Just click on the links below to go to the original source of inspiration.


I found this super-cute card from Paperless Post that would match my polka-dot themed decor.  Click on the photo below to check it out, or go HERE to check out their whole Christmas card collection.

https://www.paperlesspost.com/paper/cards?q=turquoise%20christmas&card=28681

Hope this post inspires you to get ready for the holiday season, better early than late! :-)

7 comments:

  1. I like your Summer Christmas Party. Thank you for the idea.

    - Gustavo Woltmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on an informative post my friend. I am waiting for the continuation of such informative articles.

    osrs

    hypnotic pattern

    Boho decor

    ReplyDelete
  3. "HUAYDED789 หวยออนไลน์ 24 ชั่วโมง ระบบที่ทันสมัย แทงหวยง่าย โอนเงินไว หวยออนไลน์ที่นี่จ่ายสูง ส่วนลดเยอะ โปรโมชั่นพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่ และสิทธิพิเศษมาก มาย แจกเครดิตฟรีอย่างต่อเนื่อง"

    ReplyDelete
  4. เปิดร้านส้มตำ สร้างยอดขาย ด้วยเทคนิค pg slot game อยากเปิด ร้านส้มตำเล็กๆ สร้างยอดขายหลักแสน หลักล้าน ไม่ยากอย่าง ที่คิด วันนี้ pg slot game สร้างอาชีพ จะมาเผยสเต็ปเคล็ดไม่ลับ

    ReplyDelete
  5. โปร สล็อต เกมสล็อต เล่นเกมได้เงิน pg รูปแบบใหม่ที่มีให้ท่านเลือกเล่น อย่างหลากหลาย ยิ่งกว่านั้นยังมีเกมสล็อตออนไลน์อื่นๆ ให้เลือกเล่นอีกมากมาย ด้วยการเล่นเกม สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. ฟรีเครดิต กดรับเองหน้าเว็บไซต์ปัจจุบัน pg slot รับไปเลยเครดิตให้เล่นฟรี 100 บาท ให้ท่านสามารถทดสอบรับเครดิตฟรีกดรับเอง ก็ได้ของ PG SLOT เว็บไซต์ตรงของเรา pg-slot.game

    ReplyDelete
  7. PGSLOT 6G เป็นระบบสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ใช้เทคโนโลยีล่าสุดเพื่อให้ผู้เล่นได้รับประสบการณ์การเล่นเกม PG SLOTที่เหนือกว่าของค่ายอื่นๆ โดยมีการออกแบบ

    ReplyDelete