Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Monday, February 20, 2017

Top 5 Travel Essentials

Happy President's Day everyone! 

It's hard to believe that the school year is more than halfway over!  Do you already have your summer vacations planned out?  We are not sure exactly what we are doing yet, but I have already been browsing online and looking at various websites to get ideas for our next summer vacation.

I was inspired by Tripping.com to think of travel essentials I would never leave home without, I instantly thought hand sanitizer and daily medications.  But then I thought more about it and I realized there are several more must-haves that I can never go on vacation without packing.  Check out my top 5 travel essentials and see if any of your must-have items are on my list!  They are not in particular order, but I usually travel with all of these 5 things.

1. DSLR Camera
Without a doubt, when going on vacation, I cannot leave home without my digital SLR camera.  I own a Nikon D3200 and even though I am not a trained photographer, this camera really takes amazing photos and makes it seem like I'm a pro!


I can catch my kids at their best moments, giving each other big hugs...


Or I can capture beautiful scenery to help remind us of the locations of our fun vacations...


(Interested in visiting Florida yourself?  You can check out Florida vacation rentals on Tripping.com)


And it is definitely a must-do to take a photo of famous international landmarks!

 
And even better, if I pack our tripod and camera remote control, I can take a picture of the entire family!


2. Swimsuits
Unless we are going on a ski trip, I almost always pack swimsuits.  They are small enough to throw into the luggage, because you never know if you want to just relax and spend the day on the beach or your hotel pool.


And both my kids are like little fish, they are great swimmers and could spend the whole day in the ocean or in a swimming pool.


3. Matching Family Attire
Ok, so I admit this is a little weird.  I probably add extra stress when it comes to packing our suitcases, but I pack a couple or more matching outfits for the family to wear. They don't have to match exactly, but I like to pick outfits that are in the same color scheme and that look good in photos, so I know for sure that our clothes will not be an issue and clash in the photos that I take.


Before packing these outfits, I usually lay them out on the floor and take a picture of the group of outfits so I remember them when we get to our destination.  If you need ideas, you can check out my Pinterest Board filled with family photo outfit ideas.


And if you end up not packing these matching outfits, you can always buy some during your vacation!


I think I already mentioned the following two travel essentials earlier, but here they are anyways...

4. Hand Sanitizer
Of course I am going to pack my handy dandy hand sanitizer.  There are germs everywhere, especially when we fly on an airplane, better safe than sorry, right?

5. Medications
This is the boring stuff, but any daily medications are packed into my carry-on bag so in case we get separated from our luggage, we still have our medications!

And finally, although it is not an actual "item" to pack.  I always go on a vacation with an open mindset and ready to say YES to adventure!!  Whether it's riding horses on the beach, going on a wooden raft down a river in Jamaica, and even doing a ropes course on a cruise ship and walking the plank over the middle of the ocean,  vacations are perfect for making incredible family memories!




So what travel essentials are on your list? Hope you have fun planning your next vacation!

Sweet Metel Moments is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

4 comments:

  1. Slot เว็บ ตรง มองดูไม่เสริมเติมกว่า PG SLOT 2022 เว็บของพวกเรา นําเสนอเกมสล็อตที่นานัปการซึ่งจะทําให้ท่านเพลินใจได้นานหลายชั่วโมง นี่เป็นคุณประโยชน์บางประการของการเล่นเกม

    ReplyDelete
  2. pgslot168 เป็นเกมแบบอย่างที่เล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่สบาย ใช้งานง่าย PG168 มีเกมสล็อตให้เล่นอยู่มากมายเยอะแยะอาทิเช่น สล็อต สามารถใช้เป็นการพนันลงทุนเล่น เว็บไซต์สล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  3. land slot auto เล่นเกมสล็อตได้ทุกค่าย ครบทุกเกมไปกับ ทุกค่ายเกมสุดสนุก แบบแปลกใหม่ ไม่มีซ้ำใครกันแน่ เล่นได้ไม่น่าเบื่อ PG ไม่เหมือนกันด้วยการเป็นบริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทางเข้าเล่น pg slot ที่มีโบนัส คุณยังสามารถรับโบนัสและการตอบแทนจากเว็บไซต์ PG เมื่อทำการสมัครเข้าใช้งานและเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ โดยโบนัสและการตอบแทนนั้นจะมีอยู่ในรูปแบบต่างๆ เช่น เงินโบนัส

    ReplyDelete