Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Brody and Skylar's Party Featured on Amy Atlas


Somebody pinch me.  I must be dreaming.  But one of my parties is on Sweet Designs, a blog by Amy Atlas.  What?!  THE Amy Atlas, the one who I've seen on the Today Show giving tips on styling dessert tables.  THE Amy Atlas who has styled parties for Brooke Shields, worked on events with Kelly Ripa and Anderson Cooper, has had work appeared in countless magazines like O Magazine, People Magazine, InStyle MagazineParents Magazine, just to name a few!

Amy Atlas is known as the queen of dessert tables, and to me, she is truly an inspiration.  I turn to her blog for visual eye candy and I still can't believe that today I see Brody and Skylar's party as a part of it!

I am so grateful to Amy Atlas and her amazing Sweet Designs team!  Thank you so much for featuring this Knights and Princess party made for my sweet Brody and Skylar.  I will be posting more details on this party very soon, but in the meantime, please make sure to see the feature HERE.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats my friend...it is beautiful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your site from the feature Amy Atlas did on this party. I loved this theme! I was wondering if you don't mind sharing where you got the shield favors for the boys. I love the bronze/gold color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much to everyone for their sweet comments! As far as the shields for the boys, I got them from Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Iris! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete