Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Fashion Friday - Moto Vest and Moto Jacket with Dresses


Skylar absolutely loves to wear dresses.  And so do I, it is much easier to just grab one item out of my closet, then having to think which top goes with which bottom.  So on one of my trip to Kohls, I was excited to find an adorable floral dress on sale by Lauren Conrad (one of my favorite designers, and MTV reality show star.  Yes, I loved her on The Hills then, and I love her now!)  To top off the dress, I also found a beautiful faux-suede moto jacket that is perfect for the upcoming fall weather (wait, do we get fall weather here in Florida?)


And then it hit me, I wish Lauren Conrad made dresses for little girls!  Please, please Lauren... at least think about it!  I know you are busy with your multiple fashion lines, writing bestseller novels, and enjoying newlywed life, but if you wanted to start a new project, consider a little girls' line.  Thank you!


In the meantime, in my attempt to have Skylar and I share a similar look, I scored a beautiful floral dress on clearance from Target and an absolutely adorable pink moto faux-leather vest.  Every girl needs a pink moto vest, right?  Well, Skylar absolutely loves her outfit and even picked it out for her Picture Day at school.

 
Did I mention that she also loves her black leopard ankle boots?  That's my girl!


You can get the looks here:

Iris: Dress {via Kohls} Moto Jacket {via Kohls} Boots {similar}
Skylar: Dress {via Target}  Moto Vest {via Target} Boots {via Kohls}

No comments:

Post a Comment